Best Copper/Brass 4 Core FJ40 Radiator Option!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will this OEM radiator fit in a pre 75 FJ40 then? OEM cap come with the new radiator too or separate purchase?

Last edited:
Installed this radiator in our 1970 40 series with no problems. Purchased from City Racer. @Racer65 goes the extra distance to go to the dealer and sort through to find undamaged radiators and then package them nicely for safe shipping.

10.12.2022.New OEM Radiator.jpg

Installed this radiator in our 1970 40 series with no problems. Purchased from City Racer. @Racer65 goes the extra distance to go to the dealer and sort through to find undamaged radiators and then package them nicely for safe shipping.

View attachment 3393496
Yea they are sold out of them right now, otherwise I would be supporting them as they are part of this great community!! Others have them in stock currently. Stadium Toyota in FL is running free shipping and 15% off right now. OEM radiator $268.15 shipped!

Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories: Official Online Store Stadium Toyota - https://autoparts.stadiumtoyota.com/

Last edited:
I have two in stock if you can’t find anything closer.

Will this OEM radiator fit in a pre 75 FJ40 then? OEM cap come with the new radiator too or separate purchase?
My OEM radiator (recently ordered from dealer) was a straightforward install into my ‘78… and yes it came w/ cap and drain plug. Undamaged and was packaged much better than I had anticipated after reading comments here. Maybe Toyota made some changes to their packaging. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom