Best charger for 24v 1HZ batts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 12v batts in series

I searched and red various threads, asking to see if anything different is recommended.

I'd like something more compact than a wheeled type, looking at the NOCO Genius offerings, is lessened charge time what I'm gaining with the jump from 15amp to 26amp versions? Noco G26000

Thanks!

C-tek make some of the best chargers IMO.
I ve had 2 of them for landcruiser and motocycle batteries. They still work well after 10 years.
They can be used as tenders or recharging. The current is pulsated to knock off the build up on the plates through a 6 stage process.
They also show a 24v charger

Mine is a noco genius. The 15000 I think. Its not designed to jump start a 24v vehicle. I did not catch that from the sales brochures.
I am old so I don’t like the lack of real buttons to push: sometimes it seems to be analyzing the batteries and I wonder what iis up to.
Perhaps if I read and memorized the owners manual it would be better.

in spite of that, it is a great product. Very nice to set it up and walk away.

sometimes it seems to be analyzing the batteries and I wonder what iis up to.

Thats exactly what its doing. They analyse ,then repair and then they charge. In the repair stage they pulsate current to the plates and its supposed to make the sulphates? break off the plates. The quality chargers do this quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom