Wanted best bumper (front and rear) options for a 96 FZJ80 with flares removed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have my flares removed on my 96 80 series and I wand to find bumper options that are narrower to accommodate the shorter width so they don't stick out. I want lower profile style (sleep shortbus style or similar)

I have seen a few that look good but are designed for rigs with flares still on. One I saw but can't find again and don't remember who made them had the rear side fender armor that wrapped all the way under and bolted to the frame. (I really like that idea)

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions I would appreciate it. I am in Washington state but don't mind shipping(with in reason) I also don't mind a kit, I could shorten it myself then... I am OK modifying but not really good at designing from scratch otherwise I would just build it myself from scratch...

Thanks Mudders!

Shoot me an email and I'll send you photos of one I'm building from a kit. I like running the narrower 91 flares so I too wanted something a little bit narrower. I had an awesome fab guy I used to always have do everything custom but he's left the state for a more lucrative welding career.

Chris, that is the one I'm building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom