Best Alternative to OEM Washer Lug Nuts 90942-01077 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a new full set of wheel (lug) nuts because my originals were in pretty rough shape, and the stripping and refinishing job I tried two years ago didn't last. They're now rusty red, and I'm not ok with that. The problem is, OEM wheel (lug) nuts are now about $7 each. The absolute cheapest source I found is through the UAE, but a full set (plus a couple spares for the tire carrier) is still going to cost $170 shipped. I'm usually an OEM guy, but this is a hard pill to swallow.

I found these on eBay, and I think they'd work, but I'm not certain: Genuine Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser Tacoma Black PVD Wheel Lug Nuts (6pack) PT076- | eBay

Can anybody confirm? IF not, does anyone have a recommendation for a quality aftermarket, OEM style (washer, not acorn) lug nut? Thanks in advance.

I need a new full set of wheel (lug) nuts because my originals were in pretty rough shape, and the stripping and refinishing job I tried two years ago didn't last. They're now rusty red, and I'm not ok with that. The problem is, OEM wheel (lug) nuts are now about $7 each. The absolute cheapest source I found is through the UAE, but a full set (plus a couple spares for the tire carrier) is still going to cost $170 shipped. I'm usually an OEM guy, but this is a hard pill to swallow.

I found these on eBay, and I think they'd work, but I'm not certain: Genuine Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser Tacoma Black PVD Wheel Lug Nuts (6pack) PT076- | eBay

Can anybody confirm? IF not, does anyone have a recommendation for a quality aftermarket, OEM style (washer, not acorn) lug nut? Thanks in advance.

Wow, that's the best price I've seen, by far. Thank you. Is this your company or a company you've purchased from before?

I buy everything I need from them! Never a problem, and for me, them being in Canada is great!
You will not have an issue with them, his username here is @Akella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom