Best aftermarket switches that have OEM look? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone knew of a specific brand that had aftermarket switches which resemble the look of the OEM switch blanks and rear vent switches? I am planning on putting winch controls in the blank spots, and may replace the rear windows with gull wings, so the rear vent buttons will also be useless. I know there are plenty of aftermarket rocker switches available, but most are extremely bulky and overhang the border of the hole they fit it, which gives it looks tacky, in my humble opinion.

Thanks!

3EF29C97-AEB8-4F9B-9F65-A4F51A1D2A32.jpeg

Reactions: GTV
Switch boss here.
The photo washes the green out, however it's consistent across the writing.

PXL_20220917_002041736.jpg
PXL_20220917_002207012.NIGHT.jpg

These are great, and will meet some of my needs, like for my air compressor. I still need one that is a rocker style instead of a simple push in/out. I need it to be neutral in the middle, then rock up or down to feed my winch line in or out. I guess the search continues…

These are great, and will meet some of my needs, like for my air compressor. I still need one that is a rocker style instead of a simple push in/out. I need it to be neutral in the middle, then rock up or down to feed my winch line in or out. I guess the search continues…
I bought these from aliexpress for dirt cheap price and the quality is top notch and fit's my land cruiser as if it's made by toyota. Let me guide you how aliexpress search works, just type Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Switch or LC100 rocker switch and you will see many, choose the one that fits your needs but make sure to look at the size so it can fit perfectly in blank holes without alteration. Even the harnesses that comes with these switches are exactly as genuine toyota harness.

DPDT switch?

Has anyone seen double custom switches like that, that come with green backlighting when off to match the factory switch light color?

69FFC0DC-8B5D-45BA-AD37-D008AAE22DC7.jpeg

That’s where my original picture is from. But I’m whining about the lack of matching color to OEM 😀. My LX470 has green led lighted switches when off so I was trying to match that.

Lightforce in Aus do custom switches with the green backlight. They also do dual switches in both the horizontal and vertical layout so you can run 2 circuits/functions with the one switch. That’s what I put in my new switch housing from Ben

IMG_7048.jpeg

Lightforce in Aus do custom switches with the green backlight. They also do dual switches in both the horizontal and vertical layout so you can run 2 circuits/functions with the one switch. That’s what I put in my new switch housing from Ben

View attachment 3316581
This is PERFECT!!!! I just ordered a pair of dual custom switches; green when off to match the vehicle color scheme snd blue when on. Unfortunately they don’t seem to ship directly to the US. Doesn’t matter because I use a freight forwarder called AUSFF in Australia. I’m getting some Road Safe recovery points from Australia mailed to AUSFF. AUSFF will then mail them to me here in the US. I’ll just add the switches to that shipment.
Thanks again for the help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom