Best 62 FatoryServiceManual from toyota ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have heard that the first year the FSM for the 1988 LC was not the best, is the 89 or 90 much better? I have heard there was more info and improvements on later editions. I and my 88fj62 thank you in advance for your input!

I have an 89 truck, but I believe my manuals are 88. Always answered any questions I had...dont' know what else there is to add....the 3FE is about 3/4" thick, the body/chassis is around 1 inch or a little bigger...

I have an 88 FJ62 with an 89 FSM. I believe that the only difference between the manuals are that the '88 manual is in 3 volumes where as the 89-90 is condensed into 1 volume. Somebody will probably correct me if I am wrong.

Most of the people I talked to said that an 89 or 90 manual was the way to go because you can buy the 1 volume for a fraction of the price of the 3 88 volumes combined.

pic of '89 FSM
FSM.jpg

You might want the Toyota 1988 model New Car Features manual too. It has some excellent stuff on the EGR and fuel injection system used in FJ62s. Much more informative than an FSM. Yankee Toys was hosting it last I knew, but I can put up a copy on my server if you can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom