Best 40th ed replacement leather that matches oem color (1 Viewer)

Best 40th ed replacement leather that matches oem color

• Land Cruiser Heaven

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Mosely Motors

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Katzkin

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is something more and more people are paying attention to as less and less people want anything made in Chyna (or owned by Chyna company). In attempting to hide ownership some Chynese companies have begun moving their production to other countries in Asia, or even the West. So a product might say, for example, Made in Vietnam or Malaysia, but the parent company is based in Chyna, so the money still goes back to their Motherland (and the CCP (Com /munist P arty of Chyna) and the PL A (Peo ples Libe/ ration Ar my).

Chyna miss pelled on purpose

Not this person:

I feel bad if you do not have a Ch*na Made Iphone.
You Have Clothes on Not Made in the 3rd World?

They do make some good Stuff, but sorting it out is a Hassle.

The Disposable Consumerism of the West Built drove all of this and every part of it is so Wasteful.

WOW! Those seats are absolutely gorgeous, did the supplier also do the install or no? To me they look as good if not BETTER than factory. I am impressed!
I had a local pro do the install. The material is top quality but I think the installer is key to how they turned out. It was not an easy job so choose a pro. The best guys are usually at high end hot rod shops.

I had a local pro do the install. The material is top quality but I think the installer is key to how they turned out. It was not an easy job so choose a pro. The best guys are usually at high end hot rod shops.
Yep I'm with you, always go pro. I appreciate the tip, many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom