Best 100 Series Window Shades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You won’t be disappointed, I got my first set and then sold them….

Realized I should’ve kept them. Soooo we ordered another set, lol…

Took me a while to research the company… First time I saw them was in a Ronny Dahl video on a 105 build he was reviewing and I knew I needed those. Honestly they are a bargain when you think about how they are engineered and they are coming from AU.

I mean who DOESN’T want AU goodness in our USDM cruisers!

Little pricy, but well worth it. If they don’t stick it’s because your windows and/or the suction cup is dirty. It’s amazing how much cooler the vehicle is with them.
Agreed, and they come in a storage bag and with extra cups if needed down the road.

I got the ones treatsmash posted. They are great at the middle windows for my kids. In some limited research it looks like you can get them from AliExpress as well if you need less than 7 windows.

I will tape some magnets onto the vent glass so the shades will stay fixed when I open those windows.

Great solution for me, for my use case.

I got the ones treatsmash posted. They are great at the middle windows for my kids. In some limited research it looks like you can get them from AliExpress as well if you need less than 7 windows.

I will tape some magnets onto the vent glass so the shades will stay fixed when I open those windows.

Great solution for me, for my use case.
I used little magnets off of Amazon as well on the 2nd row windows.

I'm completely flummoxed on how people are getting those suction cups to work on the rear window. I tried several different methods and different shades and the defrost lines just would not allow the cups to stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom