BERTHA-Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fxk142, are you using any spacers for those 15x8, 3.75" BS rims.

Running no spacers, although it is pretty close to the tie rods but doesn't touch. Also yes this is a new ARB style bumper, and I love it. Here are some more pics and videos wheeling on my family's farm.
bertha 15.jpg
bertha 18.jpg
bertha 16.jpg

Well its been a while since I last posted, the recent additions to Bertha include the Con-Ferr roof rack which I rhino lined the exterior of to match the lower portion of the rig, and I also bolted up a hi-lift jack to the rack.
I am waiting for my Tuff Duck seat covers and new SOR seat foam for the drivers seat. I got them on clearance for a steal!
I also just ordered a set of SROR sliders with side tubes, and I am contemplating a rear bumper with swing-out tire.

Pics soon to come.

Here are some more pictures of Bertha with the new roof rack and hi-lift jack. I used bedliner on the exterior of the roof rack to match the rig. I also added tuff duck seat covers from SOR and a new drivers side seat pad. I have also ordered sliders and a sweet rear bumper from SROR. I can't wait for them to get here.
Bertha #1.jpg
Bertha #3.jpg
Bertha #2.jpg

I like it. Nice work, dude! I like the front bumper.

(Is that a box of 9's on the console in post 26?)

Actually its a box of .38 specials for target practice with my S&W .357 Mag thats tucked between the drivers seat and the console.

PA to Maine Trip went off without a hitch. I was up until 3 am the night before the trip installing the new SROR custom bumper that turned out to be no easy task. Little did I know that a rear portion of the chassis needed to be cut out. I also was able to install a new radio head unit with a CD player/iPod hook-up so the trip was a little easier with some good tunes. Here are a few pics of the trip and the new and improved Bertha. Props to Jim at SROR on the rear bumper and sliders, they came out amazing!
Maine 8.20 023.jpg
Maine 8.20 052.jpg
Maine 8.20 067.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom