SOLD Berkeley CA, 1996 Lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
For Sale: 1996 Lexus

For as long as I've owned this vehicle its been extremely reliable and taken me various places without any fear of breaking down or not being able handle any road condition. Ive been to the snow multiple times, driven to Joshua Tree, Nevada and most of northern California.

Under my ownership I haven't had to do much as the vehicle. It has always been adult owned and well cared for by the previous owner & owners. The last owner owned his own mechanic shop and did all repairs at this shop. The motor was rebuilt by him around 200k. Vehicle has a clean carfax report with no accidents. All electrical works, sunroof and antenna too.

I have changed the following:

All new tires replaced in 2021 w/all season tires.
AC was fully recharged (2021)
New front brake pads (2021
New rear caliper and pads (2021)
Regular oil changes at 3k miles
I have receipts of most of these parts & repairs
Not pictured but included third row seats. I took them out as I never use them and needed the trunk space for travel with my family.

Needs
Front seat leather is worn like all 80 series of this era.
Front seat motor gears need to be replaced. I have them just need to be installed

Ive driven & have owned various land cruisers. The motor in this land cruiser runs really strong & reliable. I feel extremely confident this vehicle could drive cross country with zero issues. The only reason Im selling it is because I've located the exact same model as mine but its triple locked. If I hadn't found that vehicle I wouldn't sell this one. The values of these vehicles have gone up considerably in the past couple years and don't see that coming down at anytime

Vehicle holds a clean title in hand & registration current. Passed last smog inspection without any problems. Motivated seller who's ready to pass this vehicle on to its next owner to create new adventures.
Price $12,000

F4543AA1-348D-4857-B340-8F25268EEC26.jpeg

B551D128-2AC5-4DCE-B4D7-0E43B7CC2759.jpeg

3731940D-BAE7-49A9-9B8B-F39DF115048B.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom