Beno's headed this way... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is "the untrained eye" a code phrase for the wife? :D

I'm hoping the 4" lift will be the same to the "untrained eye" too.

-Mike-

Well, just left Doc and his family's place in Ft. Dodge, IA.

Heading south on I-35 and going right into the storms!! Wooo Whooo!!!

Spending the night in Wichita at IBCRUSN and his wife's pad and then a nice ride along the backside of KS, cross the panhandle, and into NM hooking into I-40 Friday evening....

Anyone interested in meeting up for some adult drinks and food Friday night?

If so, give me a call on the road--(three three zero) eight one nine - six two one two.

Best regards.
-onur
Arkeny, IA

I've spent many nights in Ft. Dodge, IA.....that's all I can say about that place ....

Onur called and said that he's too tired and simply wants to lay down after driving all day!

For those that are interested, we are installing my OME medium springs on Noah's truck tomorrow (Saturday, Mar 31). Meet at my house 9AM, not before. I have to run some errands to pick up some parts and won't be back before 9AM.

-Mike-

I just talked to Beno and he's landed.

I'm on shift tomorrow Mike if you guys break anything....;)

How late do you think you will be working?

I'll be there. Need any tools?

Just had a few beers with Rory, his wife and their friends. A couple of beers after a day of driving has done me in.

:ban:

Sleep then wrenching tomorrow at Mike's.

I have an entire truck full of tools, fluids/greases, and OEM parts--for an 80 that is.

1694 miles: Oberlin, OH-->Ft. Dodge, IA-->Wichita, KS-->ABQ. Averaged about 11 miles per gallon in 3rd gear--a few times I was able to drive in OD, but most of the time I was in third. Being weighed down and having oversized tires with stock gearing SUCKS....oh well, I like the 2000-2800 rpm range anyway. Average gas price: $2.71. $$$ spent on gas: too much. Moving to ABQ--dream come true. :cool:

See you all tomorrow.

Best regards.
-onur

it's good to be on this side of the mississippi :D

glad you make it onur :cheers:

i'll have to check with the boss ;) to see if i can take some time off this summer and road trip south to hook up with you guyz.

jim

Now you guys are only 6 hours away from us. Hope to see you at this years RS ralley in August sponsered by Slee and then the next day we will be heading to the hills for some trail runs up to the Mtn peaks. One of my favorites for this is Red Cone

You Guys Broken Anything Yet?....................;)

I pulled a tick off of Kelly's head last night and he needs a band-aid.....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom