For Sale Bend Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry if already posted. Must be a Mud member. Feeling better all the time. Hope the seller gets his price. Looks like a nice one.

I've seen it. Nice vehicle and sorted out. The owner is a mechanic and owns a really cool shop in town.
Link / Ad deleted.
Can you share where it went or how to email them/see it? as in... might there be others? thanks! I'd like to swap a HJ45 troopy for a poptop. cheers.

Link / Ad deleted.
Can you share where it went or how to email them/see it? as in... might there be others? thanks! I'd like to swap a HJ45 troopy for a poptop. cheers.

@fitgarage on IG

Contacted seller with some questions: :)

As my friends would say, FAS. (funny as s***t). can't believe he waited till the end to ask who it is.
You got Raylyn with a "sigh", and people talking all kinds of smack - "how long,
what's the inside diameter vs outside,... still interested in that pump", it's laugh riot.
I'm just curious WHAT keeps Cat from unloading the van when Sherm needs her to! Can you find out for us?

Here is the updated CL listing. If I was already in the market this is a nice one.

12HT + H55F, Rebuilt Trakka Top, cabinet build out etc.

A few extra pics of the rig

He is a good guy! He has worked on my vehicle as well as many others I have referred. He purchased the 12ht from an importer and installed it himself. Pretty sure it was plug and play. I believe the engine mounts are the same. The install is clean and I would not have any hesitations with this vehicle mechanically.

He put a Slinky kit on my FJ80 and fixed up a few other lingering problems when I bought it. Great guy who owns FitGarage in Bend. Wouldn't hesitate to expect the same quality if not better quality of work on the Troopy he has for sale.
I did hear he was interested in trades for a Diesel 80 series a while back tho. Cheers!

Looks pretty sick. I've seen it over at Spoken Moto and up at Mt Bachelor...and all over the 'gram. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom