SOLD Bend, Oregon: 1991 Toyota Sunrader 21ft. Motorhome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

or Trade for LHD diesel 70 series
I am selling a 1991 21ft Toyota Sunrader classic model. It has the Toyota V6 with an automatic transmission with the ECT power feature. The original blue colored interior is in great condition. For sleeping this RV features a bed over the cab, a fold out couch, and a convertible dinette.
For those unfamiliar with the Toyota Sunrader they are constructed differently from standard wood or metal framed RVs. The exterior is molded fiberglass. Many bathtubs, boats, hot tubs, and other more commonly used things are molded fiberglass. The Sunrader is made from 2 shells that are seamed together around the side like a giant clamshell. This construction method means that they are very lightweight and the gel-coat fiberglass structure is always free from any water damage or corrosion and very low maintenance.
The kitchen has a propane 4 burner stove with oven, external venting hood, Dometic Refrigerator with freezer(propane/AC/DC), a steel double basin sink, and new faucet. There is a 6 gallon propane water heater.
The bathroom has a sink, separate shower, a new full height porcelain toilet with quiet close lid(Dometic 310), and a new 12V exhaust fan. The flooring in the motorhome was just replaced with Coretec waterproof flooring.
To keep the RV comfortable it has many windows that open(all with screens), a propane furnace, a roof mounted Duo-Therm AC unit, a manual opening roof vent/hatch at the front, and a super quiet 10 speed MaxxFan 12v reversible ventilation fan.
The electric system consists of a new 45AMP Progressive Dynamics PD4645V Inteli-Power 4600 Series Converter/Charger with Charge Wizard, an Exide AGM battery, and an Onan Microlite 2.8 GenSet, a gasoline model that runs from the main tank for the RV. All of the bulbs have been replaced with LEDs.
For water it has a city water inlet, 21 gallon fresh water tank, a new 12v Shurflo water pump, 15 gallon grey tank, and 18 gallon black tank, with new dump valves for the black and grey tanks.
There is an internal propane tank that runs the range, refrigerator, water heater, and furnace.
This motorhome has around 175k miles on it, runs good, and gets great fuel mileage. In 2014 Import Performance(Bend) replaced both engine heads and completed the timing maintenance. There is also a binder with original booklets, brochures, receipts, and maintenance/repair logs going back 17 years.

Photos here:

Last edited:
what engine is in the rv? is it the 3.0?

Yes, it is the same 3.0 that was in the 1991 pickup and 4runner.
Since the heads were recently replaced I figured if we kept it I would drive it it for many more miles and then have one of the popular swaps done. Since I am in Oregon I was strongly considering taking it to Toy Only Swaps and have them put the 3.4 in for me.

We wound up getting a good deal on a newer and larger RV on a diesel sprinter chassis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom