Bench Seat Bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I ordered a bumper for the foot of my passenger bench seat upright yesterday, thanks to this thread and the online parts fiche.

While looking at the fiche, that same bumper part # is shown to be used in between where the upper and lower pivoting bench seat halves meet, see the two red circles below, both part # 90451-10009

MB4955E.png

I looked last night, and these holes are NOT the same diameter. I have the tit left from the OEM upright bumper (the upper circled part # in the above graphic), and it would not remain secured in the hole. Is this fiche correct, is there supposed to be some kind of bumper or cushion here? It does not seem that there is enough room for anything of appreciable thickness here or the pin would not match up with the hole in the side plate. Just curious if I am missing parts and should keep hunting for a rubber bumper to use between the upper & lower halves.

IMG_3625.jpg
IMG_3626.jpg
IMG_3627.jpg
IMG_3628.jpg

I have never seen a rubber cushion between the seatback tube and the seat bottoms tube Evan. Ever.

I have never seen a rubber cushion between the seatback tube and the seat bottoms tube Evan. Ever.
Thanks for your input Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom