Belt setups for air and power steering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Can anybody help me out? Need to get belts setup for 2F 1977 with adding mini truck power steering and vintage air? i have double grove on crank/balancer

Assuming that you are asking about the belt sizes/lengths. It sounds like you have a custom set up so there will not be a standard toyota part number. You can take a string, tie it around the pulleys and mark the length. Take that sting to your local NAPA. They should have a variety of V belts that you can match up/ try. It may take a couple tries to get the correct length.

Hello,

Can anybody help me out? Need to get belts setup for 2F 1977 with adding mini truck power steering and vintage air? i have double grove on crank/balancer
Assuming that you are asking about the belt sizes/lengths. It sounds like you have a custom set up so there will not be a standard toyota part number. You can take a string, tie it around the pulleys and mark the length. Take that sting to your local NAPA. They should have a variety of V belts that you can match up/ try. It may take a couple tries to get the correct length.
TRYING TO FIGURE HOW TO BOLT TO MOTOR WITH PS AND VINTAGE AIR COMPRESSOR THE BRACKETS TO MAKE ALL BELTS TO WORK

Your CAPS lock is on. Are you looking for information on how to install the power steering pump and the AC compressor? That isn't what the original post was asking. What brackets do you have? What is in the power steering system you are using? You can not expect any help without giving enough information at the beginning of your inquiry.

I used the Vintage Air bracket for my 2F. Worked great. Compressor and Alt are on passenger side and steering pump is in the lower smog pump location on the Drivers side.
49996D17-6E48-41F1-9822-EBCDA1BD4BCC.jpeg

Hello,

My '77 fan belt setup with a mini truck PS & a vintage air bracket for my AC.

1588208520789.png

1588208556970.png

My '77 fan belt setup with a mini truck PS & a vintage air bracket for my AC.

View attachment 2290124

View attachment 2290125
Thank you, you understood my questions, if i got this right inner (closest to engine) crank groove, P/S and W/P and on the outer groove on crank, W/P, AC and ALT. are you using 1/2" belts? where did you get 2 groove p/s pulley? When you using the Vintage Air bracket what bracket did you use 15465-VTB for AC? Sorry about the other guys trying to help maybe i did not explain well enough.

Thank you, you understood my questions, if i got this right inner (closest to engine) crank groove, P/S and W/P and on the outer groove on crank, W/P, AC and ALT. are you using 1/2" belts? where did you get 2 groove p/s pulley? When you using the Vintage Air bracket what bracket did you use 15465-VTB for AC? Sorry about the other guys trying to help maybe i did not explain well enough.
one more question where did you get, or can you help me with what bracket you used on the P/S

Yes, I have the 15465-VTB bracket. But I use long bolts to align the Alternator & A/C compressor. My power steering pulley came that way with the kit that was bought. I think it was the guys in Colorado that made it, and they used an OEM fan belt pulley. Also, I use the wide belts.

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom