Belt alignment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG Had to replace ac compressor. Now it seems that the other belts aren't aligning well.

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

looks like the large wire tie that holds your engine wiring harness to the passenger side firewall has failed. You might want to get that fixed, i don't think letting your engines wiring harness flop around is such a good idea. Ajax1 has already pointed out your heater control valve. Next, You see those funny looking cotter pin hose clamps on your heater hoses, that means they are the original hose clamps, so that also means your heater hoses have not been changed since 1994. That brings me to an another point, since your heater hoses are original, before summer comes, you need to check that your PHH has been changed, if not you really need to get that done.

looks like the large wire tie that holds your engine wiring harness to the passenger side firewall has failed. You might want to get that fixed, i don't think letting your engines wiring harness flop around is such a good idea. Ajax1 has already pointed out your heater control valve. Next, You see those funny looking cotter pin hose clamps on your heater hoses, that means they are the original hose clamps, so that also means your heater hoses have not been changed since 1994. That brings me to an another point, since your heater hoses are original, before summer comes, you need to check that your PHH has been changed, if not you really need to get that done.

Thanks a ton. Got the hoses and belts ordered. If anyone sees anything else that's obvious or borderline please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom