Bellingham, WA Cruiser Club interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen some rocking' cruisers around town, not to mention other Toyota based overland builds, but haven't turned up a cruiser oriented group. Gauging interest in starting a club, potentially seeking TLCA chapter status!

Diego

I've seen some rocking' cruisers around town, not to mention other Toyota based overland builds, but haven't turned up a cruiser oriented group. Gauging interest in starting a club, potentially seeking TLCA chapter status!

Diego
I’d be interested.

Diego
I'm in! 1983 FJ60 and 1997 FZJ80CE...let's get out there Bellingham!

Let me know what comes together. My 62 is in the midst of a mid-life refresh... so I may show up by bike!

Diego
just checked and there are 5 Washington state clubs in the clubhouse section of the forum, here: North American Clubhouses - West Region - https://forum.ih8mud.com/categories/north-american-clubhouses-west-region.202/

hope that helps! :)

88 FJ62 with 5.3 LS and 80 axles in Bow/Edison. There is already a pretty active group of cruisers in Seattle (Facebook Seattle Cruiserheads) Not a TLCA recognized group, but pretty fun group. Monthly meetup and lots of weekend day trips. A few guys up in Bellingham, but I'd be down to hang with some Bellingham folks as well.
1643052206214.png

88 FJ62 with 5.3 LS and 80 axles in Bow/Edison. There is already a pretty active group of cruisers in Seattle (Facebook Seattle Cruiserheads) Not a TLCA recognized group, but pretty fun group. Monthly meetup and lots of weekend day trips. A few guys up in Bellingham, but I'd be down to hang with some Bellingham folks as well.View attachment 2904138
And I know the Seattle guys would come explore Whatcom/Skagit forest service roads with us.

I think the 19th would work better for me. Maybe we should pm you with email addresses and we can notify via email?

@DiegoCrzr Get it!

I’d tour up for a meet-up occasionally. Think there are people on the outskirts of Seattle who might be interested in making the drive.

I’ve been wanting to put together a weekend summit to sea camp out trip for the Seattle Cruiserheads.

Try to take over Twin lakes/Winchester Peak one night then drive down to Larrabee or Deception pass state parks.

If you haven’t put Harts Pass on the list of drives/summer camp outs that’s a great spot as well.

Need to see if we can get the Mud WA club houses all cleaned up as they are mostly defunct to my knowledge.

Let me know how I can support. Would love to see this and the South Sound Cruisers happen (@thecadefire)

-Dave

I'm just south of Bellingham and would be interested in meeting up with yous guys!

I'm in the middle of some troubleshooting but should be up & running before Feb.

If the border stays open, I’ll come down from Whiterock. I was in the B’ham today for tacos and fuel. $3.69 per gallon beats the hell out of the $5.40 we are paying up here!

How does Saturday February 19th around 4pm sound? I welcome location suggestions with plenty of parking for the cruisers, decent eats and beer 😁. I'll throw out for consideration:
1. The Galley food cart at Hannegan Seafood, we'd need to bring our own beer. Owner is cool with it.
2. Double Barrel Barbecue in Sedro Woolley.

I’d like to check out double barrel

Mmmmmmm. Bar-B-Q!! Hope the twit in charge opens the border fully again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom