SOLD Bellingham, WA: 1988 Land Cruiser FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
1988 Land Cruiser FJ 62. 2nd owner, original California truck & in Washington State the past 10 years. 234k original miles. Original 4.0 liter OHV Inline 6 cyl engine, 4x4 drivetrain & ECT 4-Speed automatic. transmission. Long standing minor oil leak from front & rear engine seals (which is very common of 60-series FJs). Original interior is complete & in near mint condition. All electrical, switches, gauges, etc. are in working order. Original steel (newly powder coated) roof rack / cargo basket. Original paint White (Toyota code 045) with the exception of the front fenders which have been replaced / repainted & color-matched. Paint has a few blemishes but is very solid throughout the vehicle. Original glass throughout, with the exception of the windshield which has been replaced (due to age & pitting). Tow package 2" hitch & flat 4-pin wiring. All original paperwork & service records from original owner & since purchased new in CA. New radiator / hoses, alternator, belts, front fenders, wiper reservoir / motor, front bumper + minor misc. parts throughout. New BF Goodrich AT K02 265/70/R17 tires. New customized KMC Roswell 720 17" x 8.5" wheels & Toyota OEM center caps. New 3M Pearl vinyl side decals. New Alpine UTE-73BT bluetooth stereo & hands-free. New old-stock 80's dual white & amber rally lights on front - wired with dual switches in dash. The truck runs & drives beautifully, & is a constant head-turner. Really do not want to part with it, but I also have an 89 FJ62 that I've fully restored - so just can't keep both. I've owned three 60 series Cruisers, & seen / worked on quite a few others over the years. This is the easily the nicest I've seen - & has a look & feel you just can't duplicate. Check out the photos. Asking $45,000 & am located in Bellingham, WA. - Adam
1_side.jpg
4_passenger side.jpg
7_front interior.jpg
8_mid interior.jpg
9_rear interior.jpg

Beautiful truck! Look like she has received lots of love.👍
Did you have to use spacers on those Roswell wheels? They really work well with the truck vintage.

Beautiful truck! Look like she has received lots of love.👍
Did you have to use spacers on those Roswell wheels? They really work well with the truck vintage.
Thanks. No spacers, but did have to machine the center bore lips to clearance for the 106.1mm oem center caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom