SOLD Bella Vista, AR 2000 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is this 2000 LX470. Approximately 251k miles and growing as it is my daily. 1.5" OME springs, FOX shocks. Slee diff drop. Installed by Mud Connection 4x4 in Little Rock. Hankook 285s. Front seats are horrible. Nakamichi changer does not work (there are some super sweet classics stuck in there!). Old style ARB in the front. Smittybilt winch with synthetic rope. Southern truck with three owners. Lots of records. TB/WP service done at 198k. Used the Aisin kit, pump failed at 245k and replaced with Toyota OEM. Belts inspected and not replaced. "D" light does not work. $9800 O.B.O.

I cannot make it Thursday as family coming in from out of town today. Maybe Monday July 26th, same time? Same place? Are you going to replace the radiator?
Sure. If you read my reply to Bomar, it notes that the radiator was replaced May 10, 2019. It also states the same in the original listing. Thanks.

Jonathan, would you reduce the price if you kept remove front bumper and spot lights and winch?
you may make good money on that bumper as they are much sought after
greg

If you were near south Texas I would love to check out, buy and redo the seats. Looks like a nice rig, already has the bumper and driving lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom