Bell lexus discount + free shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wish I saw this sooner. I just ordered from another site...

• Sad
Reactions: r2m
14% discount is not really much for Toyota. Link below is an example of a CV Axle (Left, Right, Front) - Toyota (43430-60082) for $323.00 from a local Toyota dealer. I believe that this also fits the 2011 through 2022 GX460 as well. That is a stated 31.5% discount.

I believe that most or all drive train parts, and some engine parts, on the 4Runner and the GX Lexus are the same.

Easy to verify, just look up your Lexus part number, then try and find it at a Toyota parts dealer.

I wish I saw this sooner. I just ordered from another site...

14% discount is not really much for Toyota. Link below is an example of a CV Axle (Left, Right, Front) - Toyota (43430-60082) for $323.00 from a local Toyota dealer. I believe that this also fits the 2011 through 2022 GX460 as well. That is a stated 31.5% discount.

I believe that most or all drive train parts, and some engine parts, on the 4Runner and the GX Lexus are the same.

Easy to verify, just look up your Lexus part number, then try and find it at a Toyota parts dealer.

Actually Bell has that same part for $299+ an additional 14% off and free shipping if you use the code I listed. The shipping helps a lot on larger parts. They all list a 30ish percent discount, this was an addition.

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 3.46.57 PM.png

Thanks OP!!

Finally Got the new hitch coming my way!

Actually Bell has that same part for $299+ an additional 14% off and free shipping if you use the code I listed. The shipping helps a lot on larger parts. They all list a 30ish percent discount, this was an addition.

View attachment 3247661
re: code, is it a rotating code, changing all the time? Or will that be good for a while?

View attachment 3247661
Thank you for posting this. That is pretty impressive, especially for a Lexus dealer. I am putting a list of replacement parts together now, and will order from Bell.

re: code, is it a rotating code, changing all the time? Or will that be good for a while?
They do this several times a year. It's probably related to a presidents day promo Toyota is doing so may go through the week. These sites are actually run by corporate and the dealer just agrees to fulfill I think. Some allow additional discounts, some don't. Bell has been pretty aggressive. They're not far from my office so I usually buy from them since I can pick up local. I'll post when I notice new promos. It's not huge but makes a significant difference if you do your own wrenching and prefer OEM.

The free shipping over $100 has been going on for as long as I can remember but safely a couple years If I recall. Notice wording about it being active all of 2023.

Online only promotion. Restrictions and exclusions apply. $75.00 maximum coupon value. Limited-time offer valid from 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/1/2023 through 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/2023.
Offer does not apply toward taxes and other charges. Lexus Parts & Accessories Online reserves the right to change or end promotion at any time.”

@jakemccurdy : I‘ve used this for years for AT temp monitoring - OBD Fusion/Link - Vehicle Diagnostic Tool - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion - https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gx-2nd-gen-2010-present/917179-oo-obd-fusion-link-vehicle-diagnostic-tool.html

The free shipping over $100 has been going on for as long as I can remember but safely a couple years If I recall. Notice wording about it being active all of 2023.

Well s***. Guess Ive been driving up there for the free coffee and snacks : ) But it looks like the additional 14% off ends Thursday.

club lex post looks pretty deep. Looks like the same app I used but I didn’t set up anything in advance so that’s probably the issue. Appreciate the detail as always.

Did you get your e-locker installed? I helped a buddy put a locked front diff in his third gen and it wasn’t as tough as I thought. Got me thinking about burning some more money someday : )

2B86785D-089D-4B41-AADE-C1D335784653.jpeg

Guessing that trany was smoking hot!
Depending upon how your OBD app works, with OBDLinked, you have to have the correct "network" selected.
If you would like some help, PM me and we can set up a time to talk you through on the phone.
OBDLink app is a love/hate relationship. The app works great, documentation is the worst, online forum/blog style tech support is with 1 day responsive which is good.
But it'd just be nice if they had an in depth manual.
I've used Torque for many years but I wasn't able to find the individual TPMS pressure, temp, etc. And the way you layout the "dash board" is very similar to OBDLink.
So I dropped Torque and am using OBDLink.

I helped a buddy put a locked front diff in his third gen and it wasn’t as tough as I thought. Got me thinking about burning some more money someday : )
I did a front locker on my old '89 Toyota pickup some years ago and it was kind of a headache with it being an IFS. The rear locker was a breeze.
Although, these were both "lunch-box" lockers so I didn't have to deal with any compressor/hose lines or wiring.

@jakemccurdy "Did you get your e-locker installed? I helped a buddy put a locked front diff in his third gen and it wasn’t as tough as I thought. Got me thinking about burning some more money someday : )"

Unfortunately not yet... other priorities got in the way..but still on the bucket list. Roadblock at the time was getting scheduled for a shop which were all booked out. All the wiring is there and switched... just need it dropped in the rear end. If I was retired I'd probably tackle myself... just not enough time right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom