Before and Afters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
I thought it would be cool to see everybody's before and afters. We all know how your trucks look today but lets see some from yesteryear.

Post em up

This mine the day I drove her home mid Feb 2008 with a bad water pump, bald 31s, a stanky-a$$ smellin' cab, a worn out bench seat and long list of other problems.
P1010745small.JPG

Today minus the modified camper-top
P1060062small.JPG

P1060063small.JPG

Mods go something like this: "SchmitKin" built Rear bumper, "SchmitKin" built front bumper, "SchmitKin" built roll-cage, winch, sliders, +/-5" lift, 33" tires, cutout cab, bucket seats, rear locker, on board air, re-geared F&R (slightly),home-built tail gate & tire carrier and hell I don't know a ton of other stuff.
P1010745small.JPG
P1060062small.JPG
P1060063small.JPG

Last edited:
:clap:
Most excellent Ted!
Tastefully done mods, but that bolt on light bar :hillbilly:
How bout a full roof rack, cantilevered over the cab, w/ a pop-up tent. Then the lights can go up front. You'd be set for the expedition ride the club's planning. I'd like to sign up for one in the near future. I'll se if I can find a stocker pic of my 40. Don't know if I have one for the :pig:

:clap:
Most excellent Ted!
Tastefully done mods, but that bolt on light bar :hillbilly:
How bout a full roof rack, cantilevered over the cab, w/ a pop-up tent. Then the lights can go up front. You'd be set for the expedition ride the club's planning. I'd like to sign up for one in the near future. I'll se if I can find a stocker pic of my 40. Don't know if I have one for the :pig:

I know, it's gotta go. A mod left over from the "early days". Already have a pair of Hellas on the font bumper. thanks,

Looking for others!!!!!

Before "lowrider" look.
FJPics003.jpg

After... OK... it looks pretty much the same, just a bit dirtier.

2009-MM-066.jpg

still one of the nicest 40s I've seen, didn't you also add a clicking noise to it?

still one of the nicest 40s I've seen, didn't you also add a clicking noise to it?

Added and then removed. Was the ebrake but not just the cable. Sheered the 4 bolts that hold the backing plate to the T-Case :eek:.

Luckily even my limited skills were enough to fix it. Just gotta bolt it all back together, tie in the cable to the handle and I'm all set. Very strange ebrake setup!

good news indeed, hopefully we'll see you & the 40 again at Ralph's or at your "favorite place" in North Carolina.

I'm not done...

Before... and I mean just before.

DSC00373.jpg

And after...

Picture045.jpg

P1030782-1-1.jpg

And Ted... your favorite :flipoff2:

P1030815.jpg

Here it is when we first brought the 40 home. The driver’s seat was sitting on a rock to get the right height and a nice hole in the passenger floor board.

FJ40justpurchased.jpg

FJ40justpurchased2.jpg

Then after a new tub and paint.

JustFinished2.jpg

JustFinished.jpg

And finally how it sits now.

GSMTR2008007.jpg

GSMTR2008037.jpg

look at the shiny bling from the early days. that thing sure was perty a couple of years ago.

I think it looks better after it has been rolled a few times and scuffed the paint but that’s just me.

I think it looks better after it has been rolled a few times and scuffed the paint but that’s just me.

It should shine like a diamond to you now! :flipoff2:

Mine from some time before and now. My Dad purchased it new, so the before was quite a while after that...
100_1049.jpg
My 40.jpg

Last edited:
Before...06'

868348-r1-02-22a.jpg

And now...

DSC02837.jpg

I hope Woody paid you pimp this site that much! :p

As purchased:

Clean2Small.jpg

Post Tree:

Tornado08021.jpg

New Hotness!:

Cagedone008.jpg

First wheelin trip - weekend of my 16th birthday. Only mod was a removed top and doors.

How it sat for a while- 33's and lockers. (Ga Cruisers run to Forest Service roads near Ellijay)

How it sits now. Tellico just after this past Christmas.

I wish I could find some pictures from when I bought it, I've got them somewhere. Had a sweet irridescent green paintjob on the fiberglass cap.
cruiser by s-pit.jpg
CIMG0002.jpg
n12810673_34990970_4754.jpg

been awfully quiet on here lately, how about some of you new guys?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom