Before and after pics 2004 LX470, 2" lift and tube sliders at Slee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even with the updates, the AT KO is an old design, however it is one of the best ATs available today. Personally it my favorite with a great cross of functionality and looks. Great in snow and sand while still maintaining decent road manners. I haven't had them on my 100 yet but have used them many many times in past Tacoma/4Runner builds. I can't wait to remove the OEM AHC and replace with OME and some real all terrains. Don't know when I will get around to it but hopefully sooner rather than later. Congrats again on the setup!

I just hit a pretty good sized patch of ice on a turn at 90 with the AT KOs, still had control...I'm liking them more and more!

Looking great man! Nice to see you didn't waste any time upgrading the tires either. I was going to email you asking for pics but I just happened across them here. Cool seeing both of you in Golden last week.

Looking great man! Nice to see you didn't waste any time upgrading the tires either. I was going to email you asking for pics but I just happened across them here. Cool seeing both of you in Golden last week.
Hey good to see you too. I was a great trip, get a lift and sliders, and while that is being done you can go have FREE beer at the Coors Brewery.:beer:
I could not be happier with the out come.

FYI, THE 325/60/18'S look really good but require spacers and does not have the best road manners. Really pulls a little and grabs ruts, but they do look cool. truck was sold without them.
If the 325's are a hand full, do you have any experience with a 305/60-18? I'm also looking for a larger tire, but currently have no lift.

Updates ?

Any updates on your LX470 ? I have an 06 jut put on 285/65s 0n factory gunmetal 18's. Love it. Hate the AHC ride though too soft and all over the road

This is EXACTLY what I'm thinking about doing to my 2006 LC. Ditch the AHC, do Slee lift package, SLee sliders and BFGs 285/65/18. If you don't mind telling me: Are you still enjoying the results? Which height and load lift kit did you do? Are you getting any pulling to the right under aceeleration (which seems to plague some people after lift despite alignment but not all)? Last, are you satisfied with this tire size for daily driving use or do you with you had slightly larger? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom