Been here 5 yrs. Just got a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked this up from a dealer yesterday and traded my LR3. Came with new KM3’s, warn winch, bumper, lift, drawers, etc. 160k miles. This thing is my surf fishing rig and will be built as such just like all my other trucks. Probably be lurking quite a bit.

6AA53330-49C2-4676-8D72-C352B7843E81.jpeg
BE63AC5A-CF61-4495-8289-4A235221531C.jpeg

sweet upgrade!!! welcome to the dark side!

Nice looking truck. Curious how many miles on the LR3 and how much of a headache it was to own?

It had 164,000. I didn’t have it long but it def needed some cash out into it. No doubt it would have been reliable to drive but I needed a diff lock actuator, and just recently got a p0171 which I’ve been chasing down. The LR3 is a good truck with too many damn sensors that trigger bings and bongs.

Welcome!!! Very nice looking Lexus! What year? Any photos of the inside?

Welcome and nice find! I too am a recovering Land Rover owner. You'll find the boring reliability and build quality of the 100 refreshing change. 👍

Welcome and nice find! I too am a recovering Land Rover owner. You'll find the boring reliability and build quality of the 100 refreshing change. 👍

I switch it up every so often. The Land Rover was just an affair. Most of my experience comes from my 2013 Tacoma I had a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom