Bedlining my 91 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got considerable clear coat peel on my doors, hood and fender flares. I've decided to do either Al's or Monstaliner in black and tan on top of my dark red.

Here's my attempt at sorting out what colors go where. As you can see, my clear coat is peeling pretty far down on the door panels. The truck is getting a full length black roof rack and 33" km2's this summer. You'll have to imagine the roof rack on top ;)

No, i'm not available to do your photo-shop project. I'm a serious professional and none of you could afford me :)

Any opinions? I may keep the bottoms of the door panels red and only do black on the fender flares.

The free online editing software i used: http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/

KIMG0156.jpg

KIMG0155.jpg

Toyota_80_series_1989%2B2nd%2Btry.jpg

I'd just do the two tone, but keep the middle door trim.

Not a big two tone fan, especially with a contrast like that. It starts looking like a period in black lace (dont ask....flashbacks).

Just spray the whole thing in Als matched to the factory color, I'm hoping to raptor line my entire cruiser with color matched liner this summer, cover up the Monstaliner mismatch I have going on. Hopefully it gets rid of all the roller bits stick in there too.

Just spray the whole thing in Als matched to the factory color, I'm hoping to raptor line my entire cruiser with color matched liner this summer, cover up the Monstaliner mismatch I have going on. Hopefully it gets rid of all the roller bits stick in there too.

This ^. And since you want opinions, both of those options you posted look hideous. The red on these trucks is a nice color. I really like it on my wife's 80, enough in fact that I will be trying to color match Al's liner to it. The other good thing about that is you won't have a glaring difference every time you open a door or the rear hatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom