Beauty and the Beast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Your choice as to which is the beauty and which is the beast. You guys all know what my LC looks like. These pics are from the dealer website.

Just picked up a very cherry '05 Mazda Miata, Mica Green with black top and interior for a daily commuting car. 11 mpg vs 25 mpg will just about be break even on cost of the payments. 5 speed manual transmission, the part I really miss the most about cruiser ownership.
loadimage.jpg
loadimage1.jpg
loadimage2.jpg

Dont forget the driving cap and gloves! Especially the flowing neck scarf on those cold days.

Nice score on a commuter car - been thinking about getting a replacement one (everytime I fill up). :frown:

Nice score on a commuter car - been thinking about getting a replacement one (everytime I fill up). :frown:

LOL! I think what finally pushed me over the edge was $85 last time (24 gallons). :eek: I've been eyeing the internet for a nice used one for several weeks now and when this hit with only 8700 miles I jumped.

Good score. I just can't bring myself to drive a commuter car. I used to love the 40 mpg on my motorcycle. :crybaby: Congrats

Congrats dude! I was looking at the Toyota's on saturday when picking up parts..... the YARIS looked good for a DD.

25mpg? That's gotta be on the street right? Our Saturn ION gets 34mpg. .

24 and 28 IIRC Dave. I figure with the combined type commuting I do, I ought to see around 25.

Going to have to find a discussion board for Miata's. Doubt there will be anything as good as this community tho.

There are plenty of Miata BBS's out there. Tons of people use those cars for autocross. They're a great platform and don't take a lot of money to modify.:)

Oh side note: Dont cut off any big rigs in that car;)

There are plenty of Miata BBS's out there. Tons of people use those cars for autocross. They're a great platform and don't take a lot of money to modify.:)

Oh side note: Dont cut off any big rigs in that car;)

not only big rigs, I'm told that 80s on 35s have great fun climbing over Miatas in parking lots... :)

(oh, and nobody make any comment about the connotations of men driving Miatas, OK? let him bask a bit... he's a good guy! :D )

E - I know all about the BS with men and Miata's. It ain't true. :flipoff2:

Now LC's on 35's might be another story! :D

Congrats dude! I was looking at the Toyota's on saturday when picking up parts..... the YARIS looked good for a DD.

I would go with the Honda FIT or the Nissan Versa before the Yaris.

Yaris

Dave my son's yaris was getting 37-41 mpg. Then he sold it for a tacoma. guess he's a truck guy afterall.

Brent nice ride, looks even better than the pics.

The first pic thought was Jaguar XJ convertible :flipoff2:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

(oh, and nobody make any comment about the connotations of men driving Miatas, OK? let him bask a bit... he's a good guy! :D )

:lol: I almost posted something to that effect but didn't have the heart. :lol:

Brent that things sweet, your wife is going to love it. Should be a fun little commuter.

You are toooooo funnnny Tare! :flipoff2: This one's all mine. She has a 350Z.

Not a chance - mine's a convertible and I like it WAY better than the Z.

As long as there is room for the golf clubs you are good to go. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom