BEAUTIFUL wrenching weather!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
Hey! today and tomorrow are beautiful! I know ya'll gone git outside! Whachyall doin?!

I'm Gone take the truck done to 280/Greyskull and clean the underchassis real good at the unlimted car wash. Then crawl under and see what is leaking. Seems like I got a loose dif OR SOMETHING!

If you getting out and under the rig, call me! I'm down for some pointing and laughing!

What carwash is that? Believe it or not, getting all of that muddy water up on my hood last weekend also covered my whole engine. I need to clean out the engine bay and the outside could also use another wash.

The one next to the Greyskull Waffle House (Weezy Heezy)

What carwash is that? Believe it or not, getting all of that muddy water up on my hood last weekend also covered my whole engine. I need to clean out the engine bay and the outside could also use another wash.

I believe if you wash under the good you're supposed to use steam instead of just a plain old pressure washer. Lots of electronics under there these days.

I believe if you wash under the good you're supposed to use steam instead of just a plain old pressure washer. Lots of electronics under there these days.

I've read about three or four threads in the 100 Series Forum and watched several Youtube videos (though, unfortunately, none of them were Land Cruiser specific) and it sounds like as long as you cover the battery (or unhook it), alternator, and air intake, you should be good. It sounds like some folks don't even bother to do that. I think I'm going to try to err on the side of being cautious, but fingers still crossed.

You'll be good. Use a degreaser let it sit for a few minutes then just don't stay focused on anything and you'll be in good shape. We've had EFI rigs since the late 80's.

I barn raised today. Gonna be back at it tomorrow. Trusses are all up and we started bracing and running the roof purlins.

IMG_4777.jpg

I barn raised today. Gonna be back at it tomorrow. Trusses are all up and we started bracing and running the roof purlins.

I done peeped'em on FB! I am happy and envious for ya'll!
Looks great!

Did some motor-house things...
Did some exhaust WooPow things...
Even though my list is not complete... it's better than it was! Can't wait for Spring!

Went after the engine bay today. I may get a little more aggressive on it next weekend.

Before:
Before.jpg

After:
After.jpg

Tripp,
My engine bay area looks exactly like your nasty pic! I was kinda surprised it was that bad when the outside wasn't.
Well you did hit those mud holes hard enough to lose a tag! :clap:

Somewhere, two rednecks womin is mud wrastlin, one cuts her rib on a sharp object, reaches down, pulls out a license plate and yells ROH TAHDE!

Tomorrow. TOMORROW is a small window! I realize it's valentines... but is anyone wrenching?!

Today is looking good. Weather for wrenching last week was so great I managed to add 2 qts of oil to the 1FZ, I then accomplished the same for my FJ60.

Plan on digging into the 60's passenger door today because the key cylinder is hanging up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom