For Sale Beat-Sonic SLA-81 and Metra ASWC-1 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I didn't see a good forum for owner items for sale so I'm putting it here. If there's a better spot, please let me know and I'll move the post.

For GX470 owners without the factory navigation. Brand new Beat-Sonic SLA-81 double DIN stereo dash kit with interface adapter and Metra ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface. I paid $390 for the pair and will sell for $300 plus shipping from Colorado.

Paul

I didn't see a good forum for owner items for sale so I'm putting it here. If there's a better spot, please let me know and I'll move the post.

For GX470 owners without the factory navigation. Brand new Beat-Sonic SLA-81 double DIN stereo dash kit with interface adapter and Metra ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface. I paid $390 for the pair and will sell for $300 plus shipping from Colorado.

Paul

Can we see some pictures??

I'm looking into how to post images in the forum. In the mean time, the SLA-81 is shown on Beat-Sonic's website at: Beat Sonic SLA-81

And the ASWC-1 is on Metra's website at: Metra Online

Both are new in the box.

I should have some pictures posted shortly.

As requested.
Front - smaller.jpg
SLA-81 Back of Box - smaller.jpg
ASWC-1 - smaller.jpg

Paul

Still for sale and would you sell just the ASWC-1 and is so how much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom