Bearing numbers for the 4 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser_guy

Out of Africa / North Africa
Threads
Website
join-hands-for-hope-helping-people-help-themselves.mailchimpsites.com
Does anyone have the bearing part numbers for the 4 speed tranny? Those will be Koyo, NOK etc. numbers NOT Toyota numbers.

Specifically the ones for the counter shaft and the caged roller bearings for the gears on the main shaft as well as the loose rollers on the input\output connection (I've got a sample for the main shaft)? The dealer here in Guatemala doesn't carry them (probably 'cause everyone would go to the bearing house anyways) and it will take forever to get from Japan but I can get most any bearing if I have a sample (best) or a number (hopefully). They are also much cheaper generally when you DON'T buy at the dealer :)

I need to replace the bearings in the H41 that I picked up at the wreckers since it was laying in the dirt and the counter shaft bearings are missing (it was the only 4 speed at the wreckers since most 'Cruisers here came with the 3 speed even into the early '80's, only the diesels had 4 speeds).

If you cannot find the bearing numbers, any bearing house should be able to find a bearing based on the outside diameter of the bearing and the inside diameter. If you need to, take in the transmission case and the accompanying shaft.

Good luck!

Doug_S said:
If you cannot find the bearing numbers, any bearing house should be able to find a bearing based on the outside diameter of the bearing and the inside diameter. If you need to, take in the transmission case and the accompanying shaft.

Good luck!

Input and output shaft, Koyo 6308ZNRC3
Counter shaft, Koyo 63/32ZNR & 06NUP0820ANRS02C3 (one end is a roller bearing and one end is a ball bearing)
I'm going to see if I can find the caged roller bearings on the output shaft tomorrow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom