Beach 'N' Toys Monthly Meeting - First Tuesday of each month, see thread above for location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes... meeting is the 3rd. See everyone early and for the meeting

I just moved down to San Diego and would love to join this chapter! Is there a meeting tonight? and if so where?
Yes the meeting is TONIGHT!!! Mike's BBQ in Escondido at 630 pm. Most of us hit the bar for early discussion. Hope to see you there!!

Hey fellas I'm not going to make it tonight. @Cruiser Bauers can you ask the group if there are any more takers for the Element fire extinguishers, would like to close that thread Sunday evening and get our order in. If there are other interested parties please direct them to the thread and they can respond there.

Hi All!

I’m new to Land Cruisers and the community. Just purchased a 1994 Triple Locked. I’m from Alaska and have a ton of off road experience but not in California. I am very exited to meet this community, go exploring and learn from you guys.

Cheers!

99C03AF3-D5DB-43EC-8136-B91953853A7F.jpeg

32CFF15F-60EC-4875-B820-472850C14B96.jpeg

So you pulled trigger on 35" tires, how's the performance, hope it doesn't disappoint.

I wont see you tonight but we will be in the owners box at 630 otherwise in the bar relaxing before hand.

We have had to do Zoom meetings which just aren't quite as fun as having a beer with fellow cruiserheads and kicking tires.

We are heading to Crab Flats next weekend and have a trip to the Coyote Plateau over labor day if you are interested.

Frank

Hey guys, wanted to introduce ourselves. A member handed my husband a card some months ago (in the middle of an intersection, in Winchester). Just wanted to say hi. Sucks that the meets are difficult due to covid, been looking forward to seeing how the 3 inch dobinson lift we installed stacks up against the OME.

Out of curiosity...have you parked in Bankers Hill before? I saw a gray 62 next to my house a couple times and a girl was driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom