Beach 'N Toys member list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

leucadiacruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Great seeing members moving onto this forum, but if you're like me you're trying to figure out who is who. If you're a card carrying member of the Beach 'N Toys chapter of TLCA and want folks to know the name associated with your 'Mud handle, PM me with how you want your name up and I'll post 'em here. As much history as this club has, wouldn't surprise me if we get a few reunion posts from long lost members. If you are a dues paying member, scroll over your username in the menu above to see 'Join User Groups'. Click on that and then click to join Beach 'N' Toys. This will be the forum for club business/agenda items.

@leucadiacruiser Mike H.
@elripster Frank
@crusherboy Mike P.
@barneymc Barney
@kaybyrne Kay
@landcruising Carl and Kelly
@Coachillin Scott and Kristina
@SoCalDesertCruiser Milo
@Mc Cruiser Gregg
@chap79 Harley
@Phulcrum Tim
@tlcruiserman Michael H.
@KTP Kristian
@Irrelevant Randy
@BreckenridgeCruiser Kraig
@Mogwai Zac
@Cruiser Bauers Jeff and Farrah
@sammule Samuel M.
@RET2 Ralph
@Tylerh84 Tyler
@1973Guppie Noah
@Justin Zwick Justin Z.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally good with my name being associated with my handle. I will just post it here so you don't have to do the extra work.

I am a card carrying member and I just re-upped this week so am current.

Frank Falcone

Wait, don't forget us 61 guys...

Mike

Or the 62 guys. This is Jared Webster. It'll be good to know who is who on here. So far I like how this mud forum lays out.

What's the membership fee nowadays, and how do you want me to get it to you (if I can be in the club from afar)? I am sure my membership has expired, but will gladly support the club from the unique state of Missouri ( I have a Beach-n-Toys sticker on my 40 and 56). I definitely plan to be back out there later on and would like to be able to hook up with you all at some of the events.

I'm sure a few of the crew remember me, I ain't been gone that long...;)

My mud name is the same I use everywhere, barneymc

Sparky, we do remember you & miss you too! This is my 1st time here on this site & I feel like a real newbie...
How come there is an "M" next to my line here?? That is not what I would have chosen for myself.

For those that did not know I am Landcrusing. Well only a few times a year unless you consider transporting kids to T-ball and gymnastics, then I am Landcruising.

Carl and Kelly

This will be the account for Scott & Kristina.

Great seeing members moving onto this forum, but if you're like me you're trying to figure out who is who. If you're a card carrying member of the Beach 'N Toys chapter of TLCA and want folks to know the name associated with your 'Mud handle, PM me with how you want your name up and I'll post 'em here. As much history as this club has, wouldn't surprise me if we get a few reunion posts from long lost members. If you are a dues paying member, scroll over your username in the menu above to see 'Join User Groups'. Click on that and then click to join Beach 'N' Toys. This will be the forum for club business/agenda items.

@leucadiacruiser Mike H.
@elripster Frank
@crusherboy Mike P.
@jwbc84 Jared
@barneymc Barney
@kaybyrne Kay
@landcruising Carl and Kelly
@Coachillin Scott and Kristina
@SoCalDesertCruiser Milo

phulcrum = tim

Breckenridge Cruiser = Kraig

Mogwai = Zac. Live in Rancho Bernardo area, wife Lindsey and two boys (5 and 7yo). Enjoy long walks on the beach. Oh... And golfing, any golfers in the group?

Chap79 = Harley

Moved from Valley Center, CA to Kansas City, MO. Lost but not forgotten.

Last edited:
Cruiser Bauers= Farrah and Jeff with the stink bottom Bogie the pup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom