Events/Trails Beach 'N' Toys - Christmas Party Run #2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seriously... my little puppy has a barfing issue @ about the 5 mile mark every time. We are working on it. Linda will stay home with the pup and set me free to go for the weekend.

One of my new pups had a similar issue. We tried CBD oil, and no more issues. Suspect it was anxiety or something.

Mud caves are in Arroyo Tapiado not Arroyo Seco Del Diablo. Are you going to Arroyo Seco del Diablo then back tracking to Arroyo Tapiado? You know you can get to Diablo dropoff from Arroyo Tapiado if coming in from Canyon Sin Nombre or Vallecito wash from the S2.

I have been itching to get out. Maybe I'll run into you guys. Will you be on ham? What frequency+

Yes we are going down Arroyo Seco Del Diablo, to Vallecito wash to Arroyo Tapiado then to the drop. Your more than welcome to come run with us. Our radio channel 146.490 on ham. See you on Saturday!! @Irrelevant , are you coming?? how about @Phulcrum ???

One of my new pups had a similar issue. We tried CBD oil, and no more issues. Suspect it was anxiety or something.
We just went to LA and back and gave the puppy a vet prescribed amount of Dramamine. He made it without getting sick but still had lots of anxiety from the newness of travel. We can try CBD instead of Dramamine and see how he does. Interested to know if it’s truly motion sickness.

I will most likely be out in the area tomorrow with the family. Route is still up in the air. Not sure if I will meet up with you guys but I will be monitoring your frequency. I will also be monitoring either Laguna or Monument Peak repeater.

Last edited:
We're headed out from Santee. If we miss you at the cafe, we'll find you along the road

We got a late start so decided to do Chariot and Oriflamme Canyon then head south on the S2. Hope you all had a great time!

IMAG4879.jpg

IMAG4895.jpg

IMAG4885.jpg

IMAG4882.jpg

Well we started off a few minutes late but on the road at 0845. We made it to Canyon sin Nombre and cruised down to Vallecito Wash and headed off to the mud cave. Thats when things went a bit haywire, as on Gaia GPS it shows the mud cave about .3 to .5 miles east of the actual spot. We then had a small kids stuck in the mud cave we went in to. After that the rest was fine until we made it down Diablo's to the canyon section were we had folks coming in headed to the drop. They were not the smartest as they wanted our group of 6 to back up to their three. The finally got out of the way... the video is funny as hell. After we got out off to the wind caves...cool and the camp. Dinner was originally planned for 18 folks from initial interest. 5 ate dinner so lots of food. Good trip with no break downs and easy fun day. Like normal i did not take pictures but someone did. Those that made it was @elripster , @hamilt0n , @Shanduhh and Butch plus the one Jeep Jeff!

Last edited:
Well we started off a few minutes late but on the road at 0845. We made it to Canyon sin Nombre and cruised down to Vallecito Wash and headed off to the mud cave. Thats when things went a bit haywire, as on Gaia GPS it shows the mud cave about .3 to .5 miles east of the actual spot. We then had a small kids stuck in the mud cave we went in to. After that the rest was fine until we made it down Diablo's to the canyon section were we had folks coming in headed to the drop. They were not the smartest as they wanted our group of 6 to back up to their three. The finally got out of the way... the video is funny as hell. After we got out off to the wind caves...cool and the camp. Dinner was originally planned for 18 folks from initial interest. % ate dinner so lots of food. Good trip with no break downs and easy fun day. Like normal i did not take pictures but someone did. Those that made it was @elripster , @hamilt0n , @Shanduhh and Butch plus the one Jeep Jeff!

Dropoff is one way. Should have just charged it.

Well we started off a few minutes late but on the road at 0845. We made it to Canyon sin Nombre and cruised down to Vallecito Wash and headed off to the mud cave. Thats when things went a bit haywire, as on Gaia GPS it shows the mud cave about .3 to .5 miles east of the actual spot. We then had a small kids stuck in the mud cave we went in to. After that the rest was fine until we made it down Diablo's to the canyon section were we had folks coming in headed to the drop. They were not the smartest as they wanted our group of 6 to back up to their three. The finally got out of the way... the video is funny as hell. After we got out off to the wind caves...cool and the camp. Dinner was originally planned for 18 folks from initial interest. 5 ate dinner so lots of food. Good trip with no break downs and easy fun day. Like normal i did not take pictures but someone did. Those that made it was @elripster , @hamilt0n , @Shanduhh and Butch plus the one Jeep Jeff!
Need to see video of standoff with the thyme from Eastwood western dubbed in!!

Thank you for organizing! We had a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom