Be on the lookout for a roached FJ40 frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm helping a buddy get into the sickness and we need a usable frame to kick off the project. This will be a dedicated crawler so axles are optional and it need not have the factory engine mounting pedestals. This rig will be trailered everywhere so we don't care if it has paperwork (actually prefer no papers to make it more affordable). He already has a LS, Dana 60s, and something not too far removed from a -40 tub to throw at this project. I know these things are laying around out there...

I'm helping a buddy get into the sickness and we need a usable frame to kick off the project. This will be a dedicated crawler so axles are optional and it need not have the factory engine mounting pedestals. This rig will be trailered everywhere so we don't care if it has paperwork (actually prefer no papers to make it more affordable). He already has a LS, Dana 60s, and something not too far removed from a -40 tub to throw at this project. I know these things are laying around out there...

I have a 78 frame I've been trying to get out of my backyard. $500? He can come take a look and pick it up this weekend.

IMG_20200103_083615.jpg

IMG_20200103_083636.jpg

IMG_20200103_083652 (2).jpg

Lemme know!

Hey @lelandEOD here's another option if Tony's didn't work or you needed another parts frame even. You could probably get it cheaper too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom