Be a Hero: Need a F135 Head ASAP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys

I just received word from my machinist that my 1966 F135 head is cracked and unrepairable. Anyone know anyone close to AZ that may have an extra lying around?

Im looking to keep this FJ Original so hold off on the upgrade 2f talk for now.

John

I would but he has already given it to someone else :(

Mark from Marks Off Road has a rebuilt head for $440. I may go that route.

i saw a post on craigslist a few weeks agofor a complete F motor and rear axle for $100 it was in snowflake i think, it may still be there.

fj40 motor and rear end

Yeah I saw that too, problem is 100 is a lot to spend to find out its has a cracked head ;) Its an f155, Im looking for an f135. Thanks for the heads up though.

i saw a post on craigslist a few weeks agofor a complete F motor and rear axle for $100 it was in snowflake i think, it may still be there.

fj40 motor and rear end

Parts listed as a 64. The axle is a centered pumkin which is 63 or older. The engine looks to be a 68 model thru 71 model F145 which would be the wrong head for your F135. The valve cover is wrong for the F135. Might hit Rob landcrusher909 here on mud. He has the rocker off of a F135 he is holding for me. He may still have the head. Not sure what shape it's in. I've got a half dozen F135 heads. but I also have a half dozen engines that they go on.:cheers:

Thanks Guys for all the help. I have decided to just fork out the cash and Mark from Marks Off Road had a rebuilt head for his FJ and is willing to sell it to me. Atleast I have the piece of mind that he does great work and I wont have to worry about acquiring a head that is cracked. Thanks again for all your help!

Call Tim Hill. 616-0304

I know he has F heads laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom