BBRC meeting 08.11.21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes you read that right! The first meeting in a while. We have reduced in size as members have moved away, moved on and life changes. We are spread out more now than ever. There are a bunch on here that are all over the state. We are going to try a new place to see how it works. I have never been but it looks promising. It is a hike from Richmond but allows some of the further out members make it and we plan to still have meetings in the Richmond area if we can get interest.

Tims at Lake Anna
200 Boardwalk Way
Mineral, VA 23117

7 pm

Post up if you can make it.

Rob

Unfortunately won’t be able to make it mid-week. Hope there is a decent turnout! Definitely interested in attending future meet-ups.

If it's anything like the one in Woodbridge, it'll be tasty.

73 looks and no takers?

How many people do we have around the Richmond area that would like to meet up? I can bring this up at the meeting tonight and try to either go back to our old spot or find a new spot to meet.

Thannks,
Rob

I just checked website and Tims is closed today. Not sure what we are doing now?????

No Land Cruisers at the meeting. It was raining and I did not want to drive my 80 :(. We did have a 3rd gen 4runner and a new Tacoma and we may have had a new 4runner but I did not see it. Hopefully we will have better for the next meeting. We will figure out the date, usually the 2nd Wed of the month. We are working on a 2nd non-Richmond location. I will post up when I know the details.

It was good to see those who showed, it has been a while. Some of us will be at the VA4WDA trail ride in Sept and then Fall Crawl in Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom