BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rules:

If you want to sell something post up.

If you want to buy something or need something post up.

Post where it is for sale, how much and then once it is sold post up to tell everyone it is sold.

4/14/10
From Time to Time we will purge this thread to keep it current. If I accidentally deleted something that is still relevant let me know. - Jester

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a AA sm465 to 3spd case adapter for sale. Purchased 1 yr ago ans has 2 trail runs on it. Complete except for the 2 gaskets. Asking $325.00, located in Richmond.
I also have a AA TH400 to 3spd case adapter. This was in my 40 when I bought it as a project. It was installed but never run. The kit is 90% complete. Asking $250.00.
Thanks, John

I have a set of FJ40 neufield front shafts and warn hubs. They are the earlier neufields made in the late 90's. Asking $150.00
I also have a FJ62 steering box that I pulled a while back. Asking $75.00.
Thanks, John

What size wheel?
I have a 35x12.5x15 procomp with about 40% tread for 25$

What size wheel?
I have a 35x12.5x15 procomp with about 40% tread for 25$

I'm betting Matt is gonna be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake...

wtb fj40 doors

looking for a pair of steel front doors for late 60's-early 70's fj40. don't have to be pretty. located in richmond. let me know if you have any thing. thanks

Big Dogs Event Pass

I bought this at the Blue Ridge Coalition auction on eBay and I can't use it. It's good for any event this year - $35 which is what I paid.

Looking for a project FJ40 in richmond area...to drop a motor and axles etc into....so it can be anything with a blown motor or a decent body and frame etc....
Hit me up at adamsclarke (at) gmail.com
Mechanicsville area even better :D

Rob,
is this the same van as yours?

free_candy_van.jpg

all kidding aside, that seems like a great price for running, driving van...with a sweeeeet drivetrain.

oh sorry, i will try to get a few pics of the fiberglass top and roof. the drivers side fender is newer, you have any pics of what is fubared?

I have a 6.2L diesel - turbo 400 tranny - toyota land cruiser transfercase. All bolted up with an advanced adapter. There are no accessories on the engine nor manifold.

$600 - I want it gone - so make me an offer.

located in Harrisonburg...

Want to trade my BFG MT's old style 35x12.5x15 on 15x8 alloys 6x5.5 3.5" BS
4 tires about 70% and 1 unmounted spare new
Looking for something in the 37 to 38 inch variety.
Located Richmond
Tires and wheels 003.jpg
Tires and wheels 002.jpg
Tires and wheels 004.jpg

1988 FJ-62 for sale in Richmond. Bottom line is $1500 takes the truck. I'm not much into haggling. I have it posted in the Classifieds if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom