BBRC Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know Bob is going. Is anyone else planning on going to this?

How 'bout you, fancy pants dancer? You planning on attending?

I'm still in repair mode.

As always, I'm still not sure. :rolleyes:

I'm probably going to be hanging out with a couple college buddies in Ohio the weekend before, so I'm trying to see if I can pull off two weekends away from the wife in a row.

We'll see.

PW!

Guilty as charged. :frown:

It's worth it though. When we were considering buying Brandon's red 60 for her to drive, she says to me, "Oh, that rust isn't too bad at all. We would need to put some bigger tires on it to look right, though."

:cool:

Okay, done hijacking.

What are you repairing?

I am planning on going but just need to commit and put in for vacation.

I'm having Lance put on a skidplate for the replacement actuator. I don't want to wheel without it. I had a very hard time finding a used actuator.

Is that it,
Bob, john, and maybe felix....I'm not so sure i want to drive up with a bunch of old farts.:D Where is jamie or tony!

Brandon - FYVM!

When are you all heading up?

Hope to leave my place mid afternoon on Thursday.

Does this mean you are coming?:eek: :eek:

I plan to leave around noon on Thursday.

I'm pretty sure I am. I don't know if I'll be wheeling Friday or just Saturday, though.

Anyone going up on Friday afternoon?

Felix

I am not going to make it because I am going skydiving that saturday with the gf. you guys have fun and i guess if I chicken out i will be wheeling:rolleyes:

I am not going to make it because I am going skydiving that saturday with the gf. you guys have fun and i guess if I chicken out i will be wheeling:rolleyes:

Not to hijack the thread, but where will you be jumping? Doing tandem? I did 11 jumps out of Laurel, DE, in the mid 90's. Great fun! Don't forget to look around and enjoy the view. Most people just stare straight down the whole time. :cheers:

I'm pretty sure I am. I don't know if I'll be wheeling Friday or just Saturday, though.

Anyone going up on Friday afternoon?

Felix

What with all the rain being called for on Thursday/Thursday nite, I'm now going up on Friday around noon instead. I'll wheel only on Saturday.

Unless that changes to sun.

What with all the rain being called for on Thursday/Thursday nite, I'm now going up on Friday around noon instead. I'll wheel only on Saturday.

Unless that changes to sun.

Alright. Then if you end up going up on Friday at around noon, maybe I'll head up with you. I was thinking about leaving at around 2:00-ish, but noon is cool, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom