BBRC Fall Crawl 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We finalized the event last night. Multiple parks where talked about but due to to conflict only one fit. We will be back at Rausch Creek for the event. This will be a "wheel" with BBRC and your buddy. We will start to line up around 8 am and plan to hit the trails around 9 am each day, friday and saturday. Some may wheel sunday.

This will be laid back. No registration, no meal, no raffle. Show up, pay park fees and go wheel with your friends. We have limited staff and can not do the full blown event as in years past. We hope to make it more of an official event again next year. It was good to see and wheel with everyone at Coal Miners. I hope we have good weather for this event and hope to see everyone there.

Rob

Just like the good old days.

I will be in Arkansas

After talking with the guys at CLCC and Gary S. We will have some people going over the Anthracite off-road park on saturday to explore some trails over there. There will still be people at Rausch for that day. Friday everyone will be at Rausch. I would like to see everyone registered and heading out the the trails by 9am....like that is going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom