BBRC camping trip idea DATE SET August 26-27 (1 Viewer)

What dates work for you

• June 24th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • July 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • August 26th

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone else going to join the fun?

weather is currently looking good for this. 80's and no rain called for as of right now. Yes I know this is VA and can change any moment... LOL

Last call for food head count!

Ill have one to two EZ ups as well. not going to let a little rain run us out of there

I have two easy ups as well. Little summertime rain ain’t no thing. 😎

Might become Shakedown St before we know it!

Hey guys and gals.....if it rains I think we may end up in the upper field as it will not be muddy but high grass. If it does I plan to bring a weed eater, you may want to as well and we can clear it out.

Guess I'll bring mine and a blower to clear the grass

Guess I'll bring mine and a blower to clear the grass
Other option might just be tow a mower out there and ride it around real quick?? Make short work out of it.

Just heard from landowner, Grass was cut when he was out today!

If you have a GMRS radio you can bring it for coms. Cel phone should work too but we may want to hear about you guys getting stuck in the mud holes and trying to get out!

I’ll bring my 2

We will be camping up in the field. There is a tree line with possible shade. Grass was cut again yesterday. We will have one metal fire pit to use. Weather is shaping up ok with rain possible overnight.

I look forward to meeting up at 8 am in the morning. Planning to eat breakfast at Wise Choice, then head over and be there by 9 am.

Trail reports are dry and dusty, may have mud by the river trail in we get rain tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom