BBRC camping trip idea DATE SET August 26-27 (2 Viewers)

What dates work for you

• June 24th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • July 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • August 26th

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have talked with the land owner in Hanover where we did the trip in April about having an overnight camping trip out there Saturday to Sunday. One of the trails boarders the river and I saw several spots that could be used to camp out or the large field where we met up and aired down. The idea would be go in, set up camp, explore on foot, automobile, on the river, etc. Basically a social event, cook out, camp, etc.

Here are some dates that might work:

June 24th

July 8th

August 26

I know it will be warm but there is the river to jump in. The Fall and winter months are out due to Hunting season, as it was we were there during spring gobbler.

Let me know your thoughts and what dates may work for everyone.

Last edited:
I think this is awesome and a great way to get to know the group. Like we talked about yesterday super low commitment, being that it's just up the road for most of us.

I am in for the following 100% for 24 June or 8 July.

I'm down to go but I won't be free for anything until August

Already have a camping trip planned the June 24th weekend so either other date works for me.

Aug would be the only time I maybe available

Date set. See first post. August 26-27

Bumping this up to the top...3 weeks out

Details:

Meeting up on Sat 8.26.23 at Wise Choice at 8 am. We are planning to have a tailgate breakfast in the parking lot. Last stop for ice and supplies.

We will then head over to the property around 9 am. Once we get set at the camping area. You will be free to roam the property and explore.

You are on your own for lunch and snacks. The club will supply dinner for everyone. Edward will be cooking!

Please no glass bottles. Cans only for beer. Bottles for brown liquor "ok"

If you can bring some firewood, that would be good, we plan to have some and make a small fire, no huge bonfires.

Pack up and be out by 10 am on Sunday.

Women and children welcome.

Pets welcome, please clean up after them

This is primitive camping, no facilities out there.

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT

**Please post up if you are going to make it and how many in your group so we can get a head count for food**

Thank you and hope to see everyone there!

1691670155875.png

Just me and some delicious BBQ

myself plus one

Hey, so I have a kids birthday at 3 pm I have to go to and am thinking of coming after the party. Is that something that can be done and if so what is the address of the place or coordinates?

Hey, so I have a kids birthday at 3 pm I have to go to and am thinking of coming after the party. Is that something that can be done and if so what is the address of the place or coordinates?
pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom