BBRC Banner Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm getting ready to order some more "Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers" banner type stickers. You might have seen some on the trucks that made it to the Roundup.

Stickers are 1.5" Tall and 26.5" Wide.

Stickers of the do-it-yourself variety, will cost $5 each. The vinyl is cut, but you have to pick out all the parts you don't want and use masking tape or the like to transfer it to your truck. Its not that bad, and way cheaper.

For you big spenders out there, I can order some of the ready to apply stickers for $15 each. Post up before 4/24/08 if you want the high dollar ones. I'll place the order on 4/25 which should make them available by the next club meeting.

Oh yeah, be careful where you apply them - they seem to affect center of gravity! :eek:
Fredsmall.JPG
BBRC.jpg

put me down for one cheapie as well, I guess I owe you for the first one??

tim hook me up with another I will need one for the back.

next time let put fred's on so its right side up!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha I guess we should have put it on upside down for the sticker promo. :D
Tim, put me down for one cheapie.
Thanks, Fred

If anyone spies a good windshield frame I am in the market since mine didn't survive this roll.

Get me 2 of the dity type

put me in for two cheepies and then come over and help me put them on I AM LAZY ABOUT THESE THINGS !!!!!!!!!!

Tim change mine to two, I will put one on the trailer as well.

One for the 62 will be adequate for me, hopefully i wont rip it like the other one.

Tim,

I want to order one more for Reid, I am sure it would look great on the back of his 45. I will pay for it when it comes in. This will make my total 3.

Thanks,
Rob

Order has been placed. I counted 13 pre-orders for the DIY kind, so I ordered 25. Norm, bring the checkbook to the next meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom