BBQ and build Oct 10th and 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I have a 2016 LC that I've had for a few years.... been planning on building her up and finally got the funds to do so. I order and received Bud Build rock sliders, stage 3 bud built armor, ARB snorkel, and a front runner roof rack. All in the box and need to install, now the question is .... Would anyone like to help me tackle this project in my garage???? I have the tools, just looking for a little guidance, elbow grease, and people with the same passion for our rigs. I'm not looking to get all this done in one day, but just hanging out, drinking some beers and soda and pizza. Any takers? Looking on doing this on a October 10th Saturday and 11th Sunday when the temps are in the mid 80's.... NOT going to lie, this heat wave is making me a pu$$y.....I live in Lake Elsinore 92530, please feel free to text me 951-852-1420

Hey will you repost this in the Beach n Toys Clubhouse as well? I can help on the 11th, but it doesn't look like a 2-day install?

Hey will you repost this in the Beach n Toys Clubhouse as well? I can help on the 11th, but it doesn't look like a 2-day install?
I'm not in a rush and wanted to make sure we had time for BBQ and beers :)

Hi guys,
Well this weekend October 10th and 11th I'll be installing all the parts. Looking forward to meeting you all. I'm trying to get a head count of who's all coming for beer, soda, and food. You don't need to be there both days unless you want too.
Please feel free to text me at 951-852-1420 Chow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom