BBCNN Meeting for September NOTE LOCATION CHANGE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting 9, 2018 Reno.

Date: September 13th, 2018

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Tonys Garage , 7445 Hunter Glen Dr. , Reno- In Somerset

Agenda

1. Club run for September
2. Tear down F from trans and T-case, Body lift off, Remove steering column, etc.
3. Eat pizza and soda drinks provided by club. Bring your own adult beverage if you like. Ice available.
4. Have fun talking about Cruisers
5. Tech discussions:wrench:as we work;and some parts for sale.

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meet.

This offer is open to all club members. Just let us know what project yu have going and when you need help.

Ok will plan to be at this one so can lend a hand. We should bring some welding stuff too so we can all throw in our bad habits for welding so Tony doesn't feel alone when he is playing with something and blows a hole in the metal!!!

I have an extra helmet and gloves I can bring.

Hey everyone! So long story short, we have to move and are in a bit of a panic mode at the moment. We rented this house two years ago when we relocated from California and had planned to buy this year. $30K worth of unexpected medical bills drained our house buying funds and we cannot buy right now. As [bad] luck would have it, the owner of this house has decided to sell and we need to get out of here ASAP. So, the visit we are planning for Sept may end up being a "prep the 40 and all her various components for relocation" visit. I still need this F engine out of here no matter what, so tearing it down is definitely on the docket, but parting the tub and chassis will not be.

Is everyone ok with helping load up parts into the 40 and getting axles onto some dollies and stuff like that? I'd still like to take a crack at replacing the fuel pan in the floorboard too.

Hope everyone is planning on our meeting tonight! Remember come hungry for pizza:cookie:. Bring a camping chair and your cruiser/mechanic skills:wrench:. Ice for your adult beverages:beer: will be there and sodas. This is a good chance to help a fellow cruiser head and increase our knowledge.:hmm: Who's next? Projects stalled anyone?:crybaby: We also need to plan a fall trip(won't be long for the leaves to change) that everyone can enjoy-stock and modified. :D

Hope everyone is planning on our meeting tonight! Remember come hungry for pizza:cookie:. Bring a camping chair and your cruiser/mechanic skills:wrench:. Ice for your adult beverages:beer: will be there and sodas. This is a good chance to help a fellow cruiser head and increase our knowledge.:hmm: Who's next? Projects stalled anyone?:crybaby: We also need to plan a fall trip(won't be long for the leaves to change) that everyone can enjoy-stock and modified. :D

My wife is making some pigs in a blanket for us too! Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

Thanks for everyone who came to help me get my 40 to its new home! It was fun hanging out with you guys and look forward to doing it again. I am always game to help others next time around. :)

Thanks for hosting us Tony. It is always fun hanging around with fellow club members/cruserheads. Looks like your work is cut out for you with your build. It will be worth it. And your new house is just down the road from our meeting place.

Thanks for hosting us Tony. It is always fun hanging around with fellow club members/cruserheads. Looks like your work is cut out for you with your build. It will be worth it. And your new house is just down the road from our meeting place.

Oh, thank you all for helping me get that stuff moved! I'm a bit overwhelmed with the project... Trying to focus on one task at a time. :)