BBCNN meeting for September 12, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting 9 2019 Reno

Date: Thursday September 12th, 2019

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda
  1. New club run and report on potluck activity on August 24th, 11:00 Davis Creek Day use area. Hope we all made it!
  2. Land Use
  3. Accounting report.
  4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
  5. Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
  2. Club shirts are for sale.
  3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Missed the last meeting, I was painting the laundry room. I am going to say it was a light custard type color, close to hollandaise sauce but a shade lighter.

Truth? It was yellow, I have discovered my color vocabulary is very limited. I only recognize the colors that were in my big box of crayons as a kid. And I guess flesh isn't even a color anymore.

Ya, flesh wasn't PC. Hope you can make it to the picnic. Bring something yummy.:cheers: If you really want to get confused try to pick out a beige color at the paint store. ???

Ya, flesh wasn't PC. Hope you can make it to the picnic. Bring something yummy.:cheers: If you really want to get confused try to pick out a beige color at the paint store. ???
I think gray is harder.

I leave that stuff to the wife. I figure she spends more time at home than I do so I better let her choose the paint. Besides, nobody in our house likes the colors I like anyway.

This is the place I mentioned I want to go see. Pine Grove Ghost Town east of Topaz Lake and south of Smith Valley.

"Located near Yerington are the abandoned remains of an old mining town that requires quite the journey to get to. You can drive if you have a sturdy vehicle capable of off-roading. Otherwise, you can hike via the Pine Grove Ghost Town Trail."

I donno if we can squeeze it in this year (maybe Oct 19?), but I think it would make a fun club run at some point.

We were just up there. It's a fun local'ish ghost town trip but hardly 4-wheel drive worthy. The road is so well maintained you could basically get a Prius up there. There's one wash to cross that would damage a bumper skirt, but that's about it. There are lots of offshoot trails in that area I'd like to check out though.

We were just up there. It's a fun local'ish ghost town trip but hardly 4-wheel drive worthy. The road is so well maintained you could basically get a Prius up there. There's one wash to cross that would damage a bumper skirt, but that's about it. There are lots of offshoot trails in that area I'd like to check out though.
Typical of so many reviews, just as well it keeps the riff raff out.

This is the place I mentioned I want to go see. Pine Grove Ghost Town east of Topaz Lake and south of Smith Valley.

...I think it would make a fun club run at some point.
I like the look of this one!
+1 on a trip out there.

A trip like that might actually get me off my @$$ and get out there.