BBCNN Meeting for July 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting , 2018 Reno.

Date: July 12, 2018

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run discussion
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meet.

We had just a few people at the last meeting. We selected a temporary VP to cover when the president is not able to attend meetings. No run was determined as we decided to have people just post their ideas for a run or invite others to attend their run. An idea was presented to have a meeting at a club members residence to do a work party/meeting on their rig. Any volunteers for worked needed?-post up if you would like help and what the project would be.(ex. pulling or dropping in a motor, axle rebuild etc.).

Happy wheeling til we see you in July

Might be able to make this months. End of Fiscal year and start of a new one plus planning for a new state biennium has kept me more than busy. Plus I had been training for a mtb race with @powthief19 up until the middle of this month.

Hit me up. Maybe do a ride in south Reno first.??
I'm down. We can hit Dry Pond beforehand, just need to be on the trails by like 4:30 to make the meeting in time.

And will apologize now everyone for the smell!

Doesn't look like I am going to make it tonight. Trying to get my planning together to start hitting all the remaining rust fixes so that I can hopefully paint BeBe in the next couple of months.

Will miss you Greg.
I think we should do Deer Valley trail this Saturday. Fun little trail that can be done in a couple of hours if you don't stop a bunch. Since the meeting crowd maybe light just thought I would throw this out for those who can't make it to the meeting. Do a search on this forum for a description of the trail. Post up if your interested. I'll post an official run post tomorrow if the club decides to run it. Thanks

It was great hanging out with you all on Thursday. Thanks for the offer of the welder... I suck with names. Was that you @Krusty Krab? Or did you offer me the scrap metal to practice on? We REALLY need an online directory! I got an idea for that btw. Anyway, I'll happily take both the welder and the scrap metal! Maybe I can pick them up before the next meeting?

Yeah that was me for the welder. Mark aka Krusty Krab. Your welcome to it. It will only be good on metal up to 1/8. So mostly for body work. It is 110 and has various adjustments. Text me 291-2273. Or I can bring it to the meeting. I ony have a face shield that you hold(lame).

Yeah that was me for the welder. Mark aka Krusty Krab. Your welcome to it. It will only be good on metal up to 1/8. So mostly for body work. It is 110 and has various adjustments. Text me 291-2273. Or I can bring it to the meeting. I ony have a face shield that you hold(lame).

Nice! I really do appreciate it. I'll try text so we can figure out a time to meet up. If I don't, then will you plan on bringing it to the next meeting? Don't worry about the face shield, I will order the mask I was looking at on Amazon.

Nice! I really do appreciate it. I'll try text so we can figure out a time to meet up. If I don't, then will you plan on bringing it to the next meeting? Don't worry about the face shield, I will order the mask I was looking at on Amazon.
Grab this shield or one similar. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR02I9N/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I had purchased a cheap HF one that worked ok, then went to this and the difference was incredible.

Thanks! I was looking at one very similar to that. It has no design on the outside, but the same features.
Yeah I just wanted something different, and the price difference for the same model with and without graphics was like $5 so I said WTH!... Has been a great hood but the lense is a bit lighter than the HF one I was used to so the first time I used it startled me. But it was amazing to be able to see what your puddle was doing without having to get SUPER close to the weld.

Yeah I just wanted something different, and the price difference for the same model with and without graphics was like $5 so I said WTH!... Has been a great hood but the lense is a bit lighter than the HF one I was used to so the first time I used it startled me. But it was amazing to be able to see what your puddle was doing without having to get SUPER close to the weld.

Nice! Now I just need to make sure I don't weld my fingers off or electrocute myself while I am learning! :skull: