For Sale Bay Area California: 2016 Black 200 (No affiliation) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Realize the first thing you get to do as the new owner is deal with the botched plastidipped/spray job. Any painted chrome trim on that truck is either chipping or will chip/flake based on the pics, which also explains the "low" price. And that's somewhat concerning since the dealership decided it wasn't worth fixing and adjusting the price upwards, so perhaps not as easy as simple and clean removal.

Realize the first thing you get to do as the new owner is deal with the botched plastidipped/spray job. Any painted chrome trim on that truck is either chipping or will chip/flake based on the pics, which also explains the "low" price. And that's somewhat concerning since the dealership decided it wasn't worth fixing and adjusting the price upwards, so perhaps not as easy as simple and clean removal.

Yeah I noticed that as well.

Uhh what are you talking about? I didn’t see anything glaring. Under the windows? If it plastidip, that’s easy. Spray paint is a little harder but either way, this cruiser looks nice. $60k is not cheap either. I couldn’t justify it anyway

Uhh what are you talking about? I didn’t see anything glaring. Under the windows? If it plastidip, that’s easy. Spray paint is a little harder but either way, this cruiser looks nice. $60k is not cheap either. I couldn’t justify it anyway

The grille, the fog surrounds, the window belt line trim, the tailgate/tail light trim have all been painted. The window trim is clearly falling apart, the tailgate and tail light trim show chips. I would posit there's little chance the trim on the front of the vehicle is perfect based on the other pieces. And yes, if it's just plastidip it should be easy to remove. But that always begs the question, if it's so easy then why didn't the dealer do it? I've seen more than a handful of 200s with "easily reversible" or "professionally" installed mods end up causing owners more than one headache for various reasons, so I'm just being critical. The vehicle is listed with a seemingly reasonable price in an insane market, there's likely a reason why, or I could be wrong. :)

Wow, great eye. Maybe I can’t see it because I’m on my mobile. I can’t expand the pictures either for whatever reason. I’ll be sure to ask you to inspect the pictures of my future vehicle purchases! Hahahaha

They cleaned up the grille at least
JTMCY7AJ1G4038541

10c62d524916476f8811def0fbcb7ef0.jpeg

There must be something wrong with this one -- anyone know what it is?

They recently put stock wheels on and dropped the price to $54k. Tempted to go check it out since I'm local.

Looks like one accident on record, 3 previous owners. Not sure what damage there is- otherwise its well-priced but could have been a major repair for all we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom