SOLD Bay Area CA: New in box. Dobinson Rear 4" Flexi Coil Springs and Dobi 4" Yellow Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in buying Rear 4" Dobinson Flexi rear coils and rear shocks for 4-5" lift springs (measure similar to OME L shocks). These are brand new in box and never installed. The coils are still unopened in box. The shock box exploded at my door step. One of the tie wraps popped when it was delivered. Shock paint not scratched and looks new still. I think I tossed the box.

GS59-687 4-5" Rear Shocks ( See GW Nugget master thread for shock/suspension info (

I was going to go 4" Flexi's but after re-evaluating my 3" Tourflex. It wasn't enough lift for this build.

I'll take $240 cash for it. Can meet up in San Jose/South bay area.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in buying Rear 4" Dobinson Flexi rear coils and rear shocks for 4-5" lift springs (measure similar to OME L shocks). These are brand new in box and never installed. The coils are still unopened in box. The shock box exploded at my door step. One of the tie wraps popped when it was delivered. Shock paint not scratched and looks new still. I think I tossed the box.

GS59-687 4-5" Rear Shocks ( See GW Nugget master thread for shock/suspension info (

I was going to go 4" Flexi's but after re-evaluating my 3" Tourflex. It wasn't enough lift for this build.

I'll take $240 cash for it. Can meet up in San Jose/South bay area.
Still got this for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom