Wanted Bay Area, CA: 5 Lug Wheels and Tires (~33" AT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of wheels and tires for my 100. The idea of buying new wheels and tires for $2000 hurts so curious to see if anyone is wanting to change things up and sell theirs.

Ideally, I'd like black or gunmetal 17" wheels with around 33" all terrains with good tread left. I'm willing to consider anything though!

I have 16" Chrome double spokes (LX470) with great condition Michelin Defenders if anyone is interested in a trade with cash on top.

I might be able to help you on just the tires...I have a set of (4) BFG KO2's in 275/70/r17 (Load E) coming off my 4Runner in 10-12 days. They were installed on June 4th at America's tire, I've put roughly 2,100 miles on them as of today. I paid $1,200++ installed and I'm willing to part with them for $750.

I'm going with a completely different wheel/tire setup, so my loss is your gain.

I got a set of 18" wheels with NEAR NEW Michelin LTX tires.... I am in SoCal.

And also a set of 20" LX570 wheels with near new Sentury tires (3500miles). Includes original spare and TPMSs X 5.

Looking for a set of wheels and tires for my 100. The idea of buying new wheels and tires for $2000 hurts so curious to see if anyone is wanting to change things up and sell theirs.

Ideally, I'd like black or gunmetal 17" wheels with around 33" all terrains with good tread left. I'm willing to consider anything though!

I have 16" Chrome double spokes (LX470) with great condition Michelin Defenders if anyone is interested in a trade with cash on top.
I have been pondering upon the idea of upgrading to 35s. I have Icon 6Speed wheels in gunmetal with BFG AT KOs in 285/75/17. These are barely a year old, with approx 10K miles. Let me know if interested and we can talk further.

PXL_20201010_171921041 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom