For Sale Bay Area, CA: 100 Series - Lots of Parts (Picture Heavy) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Send it all to me! lol :rofl:

Alright here is the latest. Going to dispose of these items unless someone wants them.
  • Charcoal Canister Vent Pipe PN: 77747-60031 - new, ordered wrong part
  • Water Inlet Housing PN: 16032-50110 - From 2003 LX470
  • Water Inlet PN: 16321-50020 - From 2003 LX470
  • Toyota 6 Disc CD Changer - From 2000 LC. Worked when removed. Replaced with touchscreen unit.
  • Unknown brand starter - From 2000 LC, installed around 2018 and was working when removed.
  • Plastic Underbody Guard - Rear mounting ears are broken off
  • Transmission Skid Plate
  • Running Boards - Black, from 2000 LC
  • Front Bumper and Fog Lights - Black from 2000 LC. Being removed this weekend. Pictures upon request or once its off.

Ugh! I need all those skid plates. I wonder what greyhound would rip me off for on shipping.

Ugh! I need all those skid plates. I wonder what greyhound would rip me off for on shipping.
I think I heard they stopped that service, but maybe not?

But trust me, I have been thinking about you this whole time. I was even thinking of trying to ship them with my wife when she fly's to Florida later this year to see her parents, but I think she would kill me.

I think I heard they stopped that service, but maybe not?

But trust me, I have been thinking about you this whole time. I was even thinking of trying to ship them with my wife when she fly's to Florida later this year to see her parents, but I think she would kill me.
Spousal abuse is not advocated here despite all the episodes of cops filmed on location in Florida. Hahaha, I appreciate that. Maybe some magic will happen so that we can make it work. But until then I will pine for your parts. Thank you sincerely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom