SOLD Bay Area, Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT Black, gently used of new if needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ours was an anomaly. It was clearly damaged somehow either in shipping or possibly the manufacturing process. If you opened it and looked through the front, the floor was wavy. I think the tent got damaged somehow but the problem was it looked perfect from the outside. Out first trip in it last year was a a surfing trip to Tofino, BC, we drove through a rain storm on the way home. The next day I opened it up to get our bedding out and air it out and 3/4 of the entire tent was SOAKED. The good news is, the one we have now does not leak at all. I think they have solved the leaking problem.

Our first night in tent at 12,000ft, it dumped on us then turned to snow, stayed dry, but had some condensation

finally got mine installed this past weekend. Now just gotta figure out how to mount the BD onx6 40" light bar.

Ran into a guy on the Oregon coast a few months ago. The top of the tent was covered with epoxy. Leaked. Hope it's not an issue for anyone. I have the Hercules on top of my troopy and it's bone dry. Maybe there were a couple of one off's......

Reactions: RFB
Pretty sure I’m not keeping this alu cab awesome super well built just not what I needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom