SOLD Bay Area: 2014 Blizzard Pearl 200 Series LC "Dolly" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(236, 229, 229)
Cross posted on CL, Expedition Portal, and here on mud.

Photos Here: Dolly 2020
Underside:

Price: $45k

Exterior 9.75
Interior 9.00

Dolly is located an hour north of San Francisco. She's baselined and I would not hesitate to drive anywhere in the world. I'm selling because we have two other Land Cruisers and we want something large to sleep in while we travel!

Clean title and will smog for any CA buyer. Texas title, with two registered owners.

Bought the car last year going through a really tough time personally at work and thought having a nice daily driver for commuting between production plants was better than my other DD.

But I digress. Dolly is a clean, purpose built, unbelievably tight and clean rig. The white is unbelievable and I have a set of grey escape gear covers that look awesome over the tan interior. She just hit 70k miles the last time I drove her to our SF office. Miles unlikely to change, as I have worked from home since December and hardly drive at all, which is a shame. I did one big trip back in October, when we drove 1000 miles in two days.

She has 1000 miles since oil change and tires rotated every 5k.

From the factory she has remote start and is fully loaded. Cooler in console, heated front and middle seats, full third row for seating 8.

Stock bumpers and blizzard pearl white with tan interior

Two proxmity keys (touchless)
Amsoil Engine Oil
Amsoil Transmission Fluid Flush
Redline Max-ATF power steering flush
Amsoil Transfer Case Lubricant
Amsoil Gear Lube in front and rear differentials
Amsoil Brake Fluid Flush
Toyota OEM Aluminum oil filter housing with Mobil 1 Oil filter
Fumoto oil pan drain valve
Brake job completed February 2019: PFC 2-Piece front brake rotors New EBC black rear brake discs EBC Yellow Stuff front pads EBC Green Stuff rear pads EBC parking brake shoes Speed Bleeders on all 4 corners
Amsoil brake fluid full flush
Suspension (Professionally Installed:
Radflo 2.5" IFP Coil-overs (600# springs in front),
OME 2720 Springs in rear SPC Front UCA with 5,000 mile grease intervals
Other: Bud Built Straight DOM Rock Sliders (black powder coat)
9011 HIR bulbs installed in High Beams
Yellow LED fog light bulbs
LED corner and signal bulbs
DiodeDynamics LED flasher relay installed in stock location (no short cuts with zip ties here)
BFG K02 285/65R18 tires on all 5 factory wheels with 5,000 mile rotation (currently at 14,000 miles and basically new tread)
35% front window tint
AFE Power Dry engine air filter
Carbon Cabin air filter Engine/Radiator
Coolant flush with Amsoil Long Life compatible coolant
ClearBra on Hood and leading edge of front 1/4's, all 4 door edges, as well as side view mirrors
Brand new Toyota DVD Remote

Last edited:
Looks like he's asking $45k.

Are the escape gear seat covers included with sale? Are they on front seats only? **edit - I see you have them for sale elsewhere for a 2016+ model**

Stock rear shocks or radflo?

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I posted late at night, $45k and escape gear seat covers come with her unless they sell separately. Also has a spare set of the pfc rotors new in box.

The rear shocks are most certainly not OEM. They are RadFlo 2.5 IFP rear shocks with custom boots. I know, I installed them myself at the same time as the Front Coilovers and SPC uppers.

Do you have more photos of this that you can share (interior, etc)?

Is this still available? If so, do you have more pictures of the interior without seat covers? Do you have the title in hand?

Hi Chewie, dealing with a few other people and will let you know if it falls through. Should have the free title in hand any day now. Have title in hand. Smog is clear and no vehicle lien or similar. Seats are in great condition.

Last edited:
This truck is in awesome condition. I know the previous 2 owners personally, and both care for their vehicles like a new born baby.

Sold to me. Thanks Adam
Can’t wait to see posts about it. I miss this truck all the time. I think Adam put it best when he said “Driving to work, looking down on traffic like a feudal lord”

I assure you, I was an extremely OCD owner. It’s also got a Diode Dynamics Flasher Module in an OEM housing. You can find instructions on the web to reprogram it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom